HELLO CHILDREN!!! How are you??
I like SPRING, Do you like it?? I like COLOURFUL FLOWERS!!
I like BEES, they make HONEY!!! Do you want to play a bee game??
Click here.
EASTER IS HERE!! Do you remember Carol and Charlie's story??
Let's play some Easter games!!
Jump with Easter bunny and count!
and then, match the eggs!
Click here.
Do you want to create your basket? Try to do it here
And now...take a photo!
Click here.
Choose the eggs with the same colour: red, green, yellow.....COLOURFUL EGGS!!
Click here!
What eggs are the same?? Can you find then? move to the LEFT <-- or to the RIGHT -->
Click here.
Can you find the differences?? Try to do it here
Now, do you want to play with Easter bunny?? yes? Let's run and run and run to hunt eggs!!
Click here.
WELL DONE CHILDREN!! GOOD JOB!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario